Park To Fly
Estimate Tax & Fee
At Orlando International Airport you will find Park To Fly, your premium off-site fully staffed facility that provides convenient secure parking 24/7. We are located 1/4 mile N. of S.R.528 (Beechline) Exit 13.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Since 1990
- Guaranteed airport car parking reservations.
- Valet and Self parking service.
- Only 2.5 miles from the airport.
- 24 hour on demand shuttle service.
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Car care services available.
- Save time, energy, money and worry.
- Secure and well-lit fenced lot 24-hour surveillance.
- Best available discounted rate.
- All major credit cards, ATM cards, personal and traveller's checks are accepted.
- Short-term or long-term parking
1. How often does the shuttle leave to the Airport?
The shuttle leaves our lot as needed 24 hours a day. Please allow 15 - 20 minutes for parking and shuttle to the terminals. During Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays, please allow 15 - 30 minutes.
2. How far ahead of my flight time should I be at the Airport?
Depending on the airline you are traveling with, the normal time to be at the airport is between 2 to 3 hours. Please confirm directly with your airline
3. Is the shuttle free?
The shuttle service is included in the cost of parking. Airport access fee is an additional $2 per parking stay. You can not use the shuttle service unless you are paying for parking.
4. Are you always open?
Yes, Park To Fly is always open.
5. On my return, how long does it take for the shuttle to pick me up?
The normal pick-up time is 7-10 minutes. Delays can be caused due to traffic congestion caused by airport construction, accidents or during Major Holidays.
From the WEST: Take 528 East (Beechline), pass the Airport Exit, then take exit #13 to Narcoossee Rd and turn LEFT, PARK TO FLY is located 1/4 mile on your left.
From the EAST: Take 528 West (Beechline), before the Airport Exit, Take exit #13 to Narcoossee Rd and turn RIGHT, PARK TO FLY is located 1/4 mile on your left.
From 417 (Greenway): Take Exit #26 to 528 West (Beechline), then take exit #13 to Narcoossee Rd and turn RIGHT, PARK TO FLY is located 1/4 mile on your left.
From 408 (East/West Expressway): Take Exit #16 to South S.R. 551 (Goldenrod Rd). Drive aprox. 4 miles, and Turn Left on Hoffner Rd. Hoffner changes to Narcoossee Rd. PARK TO FLY is located 2 miles on your right.
From Florida Turnpike: Take Exit #254 to 528 East (Beechline), pass the Airport Exit, then take exit #13 to Narcoossee Rd and turn LEFT, PARK TO FLY is located 1/4 mile on your left.